Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Rakuen 1 Year Anniversary Tribute Album work


Hit the jump for the full work.

So Shigi's Rakuen hit 1 year old, and the amazing EL (member of the community Shigi's cultivated at her forums & Discord) decided to get a few musicians together to do a li'l tribute album of sorts. Ended up asking me to try to get some graphic artists together as well. Theconcept was a series of images made by different artists & put together on a floor, & after we got everything together me and EL worked on the full image.

The artists, clockwise form top left, include: CampNoodles, A Little Owl Orison, Ebony, TigerBlaze98, myself, then TigerBlaze98 again.

I'm in a bit of a rush but if I remember, I'm gonna come back here & make sure I link to where each of their work/s can be found, when applicable.

Also you can check out the album itself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment