Tuesday, July 27, 2021

B&W Card Art

Latuiahti

 So I've been doing a few black & white things for a li'l side project, god it's embarrassing how long I've been working on Faris Adventure (new engine started this year- AGAIN, cause I suck at programming) and said side project features lots of FA related stuff & some new stuff. You can see everyone's favorite FA monster as it's the only one I've made that has not only received one fanart but several, which you can actually find on this blog somewhere, & below we'll have several more things done in a black & white styling, though they don't all match I do have to edit some to match more.

I forgot it's name :x

Ishild the ice essence

Poplo, a new character to this project

Astralla, a new character to this project

Vampiric Witches I guess

Based on the Martial Artist enemy

Leona, an NPC from Faris Adventure

These were all made in Clip Studio Paint, which is almost the exact same as my beloved MangaStudio & I think is it's replacement? Not entirely sure but I sincerely think it is. It's also my new beloved art program so yay \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment