Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Hamadryads, yo

My laptop should be coming back tomorrow (technically since it's after midnight for me, later today) so I get to find out if my sizing of this enemy is COMPLETELY OFF. It's for Faris Adventure, and is meant to be much larger than the old version's graphic (in the middle.)

The left is the initial version, which has a Poison Ivy like colouring, much like the original, and the right is a recoloured version (and also I changed the shading in the torso - because 1) it was too blank, and 2) holy crap that shading makes it look like I'm trying to pull your eye to green pubic hair.) I'm unsure of the colours still, but I do prefer the shading more.

And yes... I forgot to sprite the nipples... God they were so PROMINENT in the original ugh... Wait, would dryads, let alone hamadryads, even have nipples?

No comments:

Post a Comment