Sunday, August 28, 2016

Gigas: Adult & Juvenile(Faris Adventure, yo)

Click for Full Size (Yo)
So here is the juvenile Gigas, which I mispelled in the file name as "juvinile" because I can't spell, to the left of an adult Gigas. Why is there a juvenile and adult male gigas enemy? Because the intro needed a not-to-scary giant type enemy, and because I sprited the gigas -forever- ago, and some things had gotten larger, I needed to resprite it to be as large as it should be intended as. So now when you start a new game, there's a chance the first set up will have a juvenile gigas. So nyah.

What? You're still here? You clicked to read more? Oh you fools... Well, since you're here...
Click for Full Size (Yo)
And there you have the various Gigas enemies I've made, though only the two that were seen in the top o' the post are still here. The first (left) is slightly unfinished. It would have been waste deep in a hole, like it was standing on the floor below you. The logistics of having a random enemy who did that made it stupid, and I didn't wanna make this thing a unique boss, of which I had a smaller thing doing the same deal of standing through a hole, so... redundant.

The 2nd one, I wasn't sure if I was gonna give it hair or facial hair or whatever, so I sprited it hairless, and then started to add a stache, and couldn't decide which I liked. The plan was to have a rare hairless one, but now I don't need to do that. The last one, well, that's the current Gigas now, with the 2nd from the left being the juvinile -err i did it again, the JUVENILE gigas that you can see at game start.

No comments:

Post a Comment