Tuesday, July 1, 2014

World Remade game

No, this has NOTHING to do with the game.
Check out World Remade, an RPG Maker VX Ace game made by the creators of Master of the Wind (and set before the events of that game!) I did some sprite work for it, so if ya wanna see it go-go-go and play it!

What? You wanna know more about it? Play as Rustek the kobold paladin (not pictured above, but I made his sprite!) and the dark mage Taraja  after the 'Rain of Fire' has devastated the lands of the living, but has allowed an undead Lich (who has a totally sweet sprite I made btw) the opportunity to carve out it's own domain in the desolate burnt out destruction.

Did I mention I did sprites? Cause I did! So show off some support and go to check out World Remade right now!
And if you like it, vote on it, as it's part of a nifty contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment