Sunday, April 24, 2011

Venus Attacks!

I always loved sci-fi comic books as a kid.  My father had a collection from his youth.  Eerie and Creepy, and all those over sized collective comics.  There were others of course, but I always remember the Eerie and Creepy comics.  Then, of course, there's the time me and my father spent, and continue to spend, watching old low budget sci-fi films on AMC and the like.  I love those things.  Great histories with those stories.  That has absolutely nothing to do with image, but it shows my love of old timey aliens.
Even though it's an alien from Venus, and not Mars, this one's for Dad I guess.  I even drew it while watching television with him.  We were watching an old Doctor Who dvd, I believe it was the third or fourth episode in the original series.  Speaking of the Doctor, check out next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment