Friday, December 25, 2015

The Wizard from Faris as reimagined by P.Yoshi, reimagined by me~

So Faris' antagonist, the Wizard, has a certain look that can appear when you battle him. P.Yoshi, whom if you're a regular here you'll be familiar with, at least in passing, happened to get me for the Secret Santa event this year, at a particular forum. I happened to get Yoshi's name too, so my gift was in the last post, but I really -REALLY- liked the complete and total re-imagining of the Wizard Lovecraftian inspired head look, so I wanted to try to sprite it in Faris style. I took a few liberties, not nearly as much as Yoshi took, but I hope it does their version justice, since it is just so awesome.

Oh, speaking of Yoshi's; look how awesome!
Click to see full size, cause it's so awesome you really should see it~
Putting it here so you can compare.
Also, look how bad ass Faris looks! All decked out in gear and giving the Wizard his best "I'm tired of your nonsense" kinda look, it's just so adorable. I love the hair.

P.S.
Wow that's a lot of tags...

No comments:

Post a Comment